Local and International
The Missions and Outreach Team at Church of the Redeemer is committed to supporting those who are called to devote their lives to making known the Good News of God in Jesus Christ, making disciples of all nations, serving those in need, and promoting justice. We partner with missionaries and ministries with close ties to our church family to provide opportunity for members of Church of the Redeemer to be more deeply involved in and supportive of their work. Our partnership includes financial support, regular prayer and encouragement, and assisting with other ministry needs. We also offer opportunities for the members of our church to be involved in outreach projects—locally, nationally, and internationally. If you are interested in serving on the missions team, or just learning more about what we do, please contact Paul Calvin. To see some of the opportunities we support, please click the following links:
We need to be careful about how we identify Jon and Carrie and describe their work. I think it might be safest to acknowledge that we support a family serving in West Asia and leave it at that for digital communication. Their guidelines are included below.
When you are using web or email:
- Do not use any of the following words: Frontiers, baptism, convert, believers’ names, or any“missionary terminology” (10/40 window, unreached, etc.). If you have questions, please ask us.
- Do not forward email or have it forwarded. If people want information, we will send it to themdirectly.
- Do not post email or newsletters on a Website or in a public place.
- Do not post full names and ministry details on any website.
- Please do not use spiritual warfare terminology in email correspondence.
- Feel free to refer to prayer, the Bible, quote verses, say how much you love Jesus and tell us abouteverything going on with you.